Why is fluorocarbon aluminum veneer preferred for exterior walls
Why is fluorocarbon aluminum veneer preferred for exterior walls?
Compared with the clothes we wear, the outer wall of a building will not only affect the overall appearance of the building, but also consider the safety, practicality and shelf life of the building, and whether the performance of the fluorocarbon aluminum veneer product itself meets the building requirements. We can analyze it in the following aspects.
1. Advantages of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer
(1) Excellent anti-corrosion performance-thanks to excellent chemical inertness, the paint film is resistant to acids, alkalis, salts and other chemicals and a variety of chemical solvents, providing a protective barrier for the substrate; the paint film is tough-surface hardness High, impact resistance, buckling resistance, good abrasion resistance, showing excellent physical and mechanical principles.
(2) Maintenance-free, self-cleaning-fluorocarbon coating has extremely low surface energy, surface dust can be self-cleaned by rainwater, excellent hydrophobicity (larger water absorption rate is less than 5%) and oil repellent, extremely small Friction coefficient (0.15-0.17), will not stick to dust and scale, and has good antifouling performance.
(3) Strong adhesion-it has excellent adhesion on copper, stainless steel and other metals, polyester, polyurethane, vinyl chloride and other plastics, cement, composite materials and other surfaces, and basically shows the characteristics of being suitable for any material. High decorativeness-in the 60 degree gloss meter, it can reach more than 80% high gloss.
(4) Ultra-long weather resistance-the coating contains a large number of F-C bonds, which determines its super stability, no chalking, no fading, and a service life of up to 20 years, which is better than any other paint More excellent performance. Excellent workability-two-component packaging, long storage period and convenient construction.
Second, the safety of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer for exterior wall:
As a kind of curtain wall, the exterior wall aluminum veneer is fixed by screws to the wall steel frame through the aluminum veneer corner code. It has a stable structure, strong wind resistance and easy installation. The aluminum veneers produced by fluorocarbon aluminum veneer manufacturers are light in weight, high in strength, waterproof, anti-fouling, fireproof, corrosion-resistant, good in processing performance, low in maintenance costs, and long in service life.
3. Large choice of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer shape color:
The surface of the fluorocarbon aluminum veneer can be sprayed into a variety of colors, forming various beautiful patterns on the wall, and can be combined with the glass curtain wall to form different appearance shapes, making the building more noble and elegant. Exterior walls generally have to consider aesthetic effects, and fluorocarbon aluminum veneer is a relatively easy material to achieve
Due to the special requirements of aluminum veneer for exterior walls, aluminum veneer manufacturers recommend using fluorocarbon aluminum veneer.