Objects dropped from heights pose a serious risk to personnel, causing severe injuries and even fatalities. This is especially true for heavy industries, such as offshore drilling for oil. Objects dropped from heights are listed as one of the top ten causes of injuries and deaths on offshore oil rigs
Dropsafe ‘Mesh Safety Covers'
Protect personnel from overhead DROPS hazards.
Secures overhead fixtures (e.g lights, speakers, CCTV cameras)
For use on derricks, cranes, lighting towers and
other overhead locations.
Dropped Object Prevention Nets are Suitable for Onshore and Offshore Use
Safety nets are designed for onshore and offshore use. They are suitable for unclosing and tethering the following types of
* Overhead fixtures such as lights, beacons, speakers, self-retracting lifelines, CCT's, anodes, and pipe clamps.
* Equipment installed above personnel or other critical equipment.
* Fixtures on mobile equipment, such as crane booms, derricks, drill rigs, draglines and shovels.
* Fixtures in potential impact zones of mobile equipment.
* Fixtures and mountings likely to be exposed to fatigue and wear from vibration.
* Fixtures prone to galvanic corrosion and oxidation.
* Fixtures located in areas that are difficult to reach for the purpose of regular maintenance and inspection.
Here, the dropped object prevention net completely encloses the item in question. This prevention net would be properly secured to a structural attachment point using a carabiner hook, offering complete peace of mind to all personnel working in the vicinity.Installation is quick, simple and easy.
Enhanced Features of the Dropped Object Prevention Nets
The dropped object prevention nets are manufactured from high grade stainless steel compliant with AISI316, which is the material
of choice for use in marine environments. This material is corrosion resistant and has a greater resistance to pitting than other
grades of steel.
Other aspects that render the dropped object prevention nets of exceptionally high quality include:
* Designed and tested to function at as much as five times the product Safe Working Load (SWL)
* Capable of withstanding extremely high temperatures of up to 500°C
* Capable of withstanding extremely low temperatures, as low as -40°C
* Able to retain most fixture mounting brackets, as long as the Safe Working Load (SWL) is not exceeded
* All wire and component are manufactured from SUS/AISI 316 stainless steel
* Available for a wide range of fixtures. Common designs are also available
Contact me, The product catalog will be send to you.
Contact: Joy Zhao
Add: Zhongliang Industrial Park Anping County,Hebei Province,China.